Friday, June 11, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I just don't have the energy or effort to write. Sometimes I just don't want to write after spending all day writing. i get burnt out, tired and very very sick of looking at strings of characters turned into words.

I've been burnt out for the past two days and I have bills to pay, which means I have to keep writing. I don't want to write. I just don't.

Everything in my soul hurts, my heart aches, my mind is blurring. In no specific order, here is a list of things I would rather be doing than writing:

Cleaning
Playing with the puppies
Tending to the cats (bath, flea spray, wormer routine)
Dealing with a feral cat
Cross stitching
Sewing
Knitting
Crocheting
Bookbinding
Fixing my dollhouse
Fixing my real house
Drinking
Crying
Sleeping
Walking around/hiking
Drawing
Creating
Crocheting
Crafty/artsy anything
Cleaning
Organizing
Shopping
Driving around aimlessly


Here is a list of places I would rather be doing these things than my current location, Ohio:
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Delaware
New York

Anywhere but here. And anything but this.

Sometimes I wish someone would save me from myself and everything I have to do. That knight in shining armor is NOT going to show up. A poignantly named facebook group proclaims that a knight in shining armor is sometimes actually an idiot in tinfoil.

It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment